The history of GIN FIZZ
To start with the simplest information, the Ramos Gin Fizz is a cocktail invented in New Orleans that combines several ingredients to create a product with citrus, sweet and creamy flavors. It is a complex drink, most often made with gin, heavy cream, lemon and lime juice, simple syrup, soda, orange blossom water and egg whites. Some bartenders also like to include vanilla to sweeten the drink's variety of flavors. Egg whites, when shaken with all the cocktail ingredients, stiffen to create a foamy texture and foamy head. Many fans of the cocktail compare it to a piña colada minus the coconut and with an added touch of bright citrus acidity.
To prepare this cocktail, you will need per glass:
- 6 cl of GIN KROMIOS CBD 57° or 40°
- 4 cl of lemon juice
- 2 cl of cane sugar syrup
- sparkling water (Perrier for example)
Gin-fizz: The recipe
- Pour the KROMIOS CBD GIN , lemon juice and cane sugar into a shaker with 4 or 5 ice cubes and shake your mixture vigorously for a few seconds.
- Pour everything into a large glass and top with sparkling water.
- Your cocktail is ready! For decoration, you can serve your cocktail with a slice of lemon.